Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My year in the United Kingdom

Twenty years ago, I did my post-graduate studies in the United Kingdom. I dug out my old albums and photographed the photos using my Canon IXUS 970. As expected, the picture quality is way below standard. Nevertheless, I felt I had to document my year spent away from family for my children because their world revolves around computers, so how could I let an exciting chapter of my life be missing from theirs. So this slideshow has been put together after many hours, most of it in front of the TV.

2 comments:

alicesg said...

Happy New Year to you. Your photos are great and it tell a story of your time in UK. Thanks for sharing and you are very pretty.

Mableinsingapore said...

Thanks Alice! Aiyoh, that was twenty years ago and now you know why there are no photos of me now anywhere in my blogs heheheh :-)